These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of Weladee’s websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site").
By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with Frontware International Co., Ltd. ("Frontware", "us", "we").
Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
1. The Company reserves the right to modify the Terms without prior notice. You are responsible for checking the Terms of service on this page. We will notify you by prominently posting on this page before making changes on the site for 24 hours.
2. You may need to be registered in order to fully use our services. You understand and agree that we reserve the right to refuse registration of certain persons and may revoke the registration of any members at any time. Especially when there is a violation of the Terms. You may not sell, exchange or transfer the account to another person. If you violate the Terms, your member account may be terminated.
3. The Site is not permitted for users who are under 13 years of age. The Site is also not permitted to the persons whose account had already been terminated. Each member will be allowed to have only one account to account.
4. You shall not commit any disrespect to the nation, religious beliefs, or the King.
5. You agree that you will not (and do not allow third party to) modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer section of the Site, or reproduction of any part of the Site. Copyright and trademarks and other intellectual property.
6. You must not create the account without and attempt to use it, or falsify user information. You will not interfere with other users of the Site or transmit viruses, worms, trojans or other programs with a destructive nature that may interfere with the Site. You will not intentionally attempt heavy loads to the Site, without reasonable cause that may be harmful to the service of the Site.
7. We are not responsible for any damage including losses, injuries and expenses arising, either directly or indirectly, by accident or as a result of use of the Site.